Arrive 30 minutes in advance to allow time to park, check in kids and walk to the site. (Remember that parking and traffic will be doubled on this day, and there will be an 8-10 minute walk from the parking lots to the tented area, located on our new land).
• Check the weather
• Bundle up if necessary
• Wear closed toed shoes
• Will be walking on mowed field and future construction site
Check lifepointohio.com, social media and email for instructions that morning, in case of inclement weather.
• The new Lifepoint property (south of Menards)
• From the Lifepoint parking lot, walk North along Graphics Way to the Bike Path that connects to the Lifepoint property.
Our Parking Team will be available to direct all vehicles starting at 9:45am.
Please do not park at the Menards Parking Lot.
If you have kids in Littles and Juniors (birth-preschool),
park at Lifepoint, check in kids as usual, and walk to the site.
If you don’t have kids to check in, park
in front of or behind 459 Orangepoint Dr. (building with Lazer Kraze/Sky Zone)
and walk to the site.
• Arrive at the intersection of Creekside Dr. and Graphics Way where a parking team member will direct you, beginning at 10:00am.
• Tented area will have handicap accessibility with reserved seating.
• Littles and Juniors (birth-preschool) may be checked-in at Lifepoint Kids beginning at 10:00am so parents can attend the groundbreaking.
• There will be no Crew (K-5th) or Middle School gatherings and these ages will attend the one big service at 10:30am with their parents.
• Limited portable restrooms will be available on the site.
• In the event of weather cancellation, rescheduled date will be the following Sunday, October 27th, 2019.