Thanks so much for your continued prayers for our new facility. I am so grateful for how you are diligent to go to our Father for the sake of the world.
Here’s a summary of May’s work:
- Completion of the asphalt pavement and striping for all parking lots and driveways.
- Cembrit siding installations continued on the exterior of the Auditorium.
- Exterior GeoLam siding installation continued.
- The last of the drywall is being hung and finished.
- Ceiling grid is being installed in multiple areas of the building.
- The painter continued priming and applying first coats of paint to exposed ceilings, walls, doors and door frames throughout the building.
- Porcelain tile was installed in all restrooms.
- The Laminam wall tile was installed in the Atrium.
- Sound insulation panels were installed in the Atrium.
- The fire protection subcontractor continued installing the sprinkler piping.
- The plumber started the installation of plumbing fixtures.
- The HVAC subcontractor completed the ductwork installations in multiple areas of the building requiring duct modifications.
- They also installed diffusers, transfer grilles, and VAV units throughout the building.
- The LVHV fans were installed in the Atrium.
- Electrical rough-ins, pulling wire and building panels continued throughout the building.
- Installation of light fixtures, devices and switches continued throughout the building.