Thanks so much for how you are praying for Lifepoint Lewis Center’s BUILD process.
Here’s an update on the construction progress for the month of August.
Please continue to pray with us!
Grace & peace,
- The sitework subcontractor returned to connect the sanitary sewer and complete the grading for the north parking lot.
- The concrete subcontractor completed the slabs on grade for the stage in the Auditorium, the Administration area, the Atrium, and the LP Kids area.
- The mason completed the brick for the mock-up panel.
- The structural steel subcontractor completed the detailing of the structural steel for the building.
- The metal stud subcontractor installed the exterior studs and sheathing for the balance of the walls for the Auditorium and continued the installation for the Administration area and the LP Kids area. They also started the interior metal studs for the Administration area.
- The plumber completed the installation of the underground for the Atrium and the LP Kids area.
- The HVAC subcontractor started the installation of the large duct and set roof curbs for the Auditorium.
- The electrician completed the underground conduits for the Atrium and the LP Kids area and started to install the underground conduit runs for site lighting.