Thanks so much for your continued prayers for our new facility. I am so grateful for how you are diligent to go to our Father for the sake of the world.
Grace & peace,
Here’s a summary of October’s work:
- Construction activities completed on site include the sitework contractor connecting the sanitary sewer, installing downspout connectors and placing topsoil for parking lot islands
- The asphalt paving subcontractor fine graded the remaining parking lots
- The concrete subcontractor installed slabs on deck for the Auditorium risers
- The mason completed the brick veneer for the LP Kids areas
- The metal stud subcontractor installed exterior studs and sheathing for the Atrium and the LP Kids area and continued the interior metal studs installations for the Atrium and LP Kids areas.
- The roofer installed the TPO roof for the Atrium and the LP Kids areas.
- The glazing subcontractor began window installations for the Administrative area.
- The HVAC subcontractor insulated ductwork in the Auditorium, installed ductwork in the Administrative areas and set roof curbs over top of the LP Kids areas.
- The electrician installed the underground conduits, wiring and concrete bases for the site lighting, continued electrical wall rough-ins in the Administrative and Atrium areas and started running conduits in the Auditorium.