Thanks so much for your continued prayers for our new facility. I am so grateful for how you are diligent to go to our Father for the sake of the world.
Here’s a summary of February’s work:
- The concrete subcontractor filling the metal pan stairs in LPKids area.
- The miscellaneous metal subcontractor installed hand railing in the Auditorium and the LP Kids area.
- The roofer installed downspouts and scuppers.
- The siding contractor continued the installation of the metal panel siding on the Administration, Lobby and LP Kids areas.
- The metal stud subcontractor completed interior metal stud framing in all areas of the building and continued the insulation of walls as well as drywall installation and began ceiling grid installation.
- The painter began priming and applying the first coat of finish paint to the walls throughout the Administration area and the Lobby.
- The plumber completed rough-ins for the restrooms in the Administration area, Lobby and LP Kids areas. They also continued overhead plumbing line installations and pipe insulation.
- The fire protection subcontractor continued installing the sprinkler piping in the Lobby and the LP Kids area.
- The HVAC subcontractor continued ductwork for the Lobby and in the LP Kids area.
- The electrician continued electrical rough-ins throughout all areas of the building and continued building the sub-panels throughout the building.