Thanks so much for your continued prayers for our new facility. I am so grateful for how you are diligent to go to our Father for the sake of the world.
Here’s a summary of June’s work:
- The respread and fine grading of the topsoil around the jobsite.
- The sub-flooring for the Auditorium stage was installed.
- Cembrit siding installations continued.
- Exterior GeoLam siding installations continued.
- Scuppers and downspouts were completed.
- The last of the drywall is being finished.
- Ceiling grid has been completed throughout the building and ceiling tile installations have begun.
- Interior handrails are being installed.
- The painter continued priming and applying first coats of paint to exposed ceilings, walls, doors and door frames throughout the building.
- Sound insulation panels were installed in the LP Kids areas.
- The fire protection subcontractor completed the sprinkler piping.
- The plumber installed plumbing fixtures.
- The HVAC subcontractor completed the ductwork re-work installations in multiple areas of the building.
- They also installed diffusers, transfer grilles, and VAV units throughout the building.
- Electrical rough-ins, pulling wire and building panels continued throughout the building and the Installation of light fixtures, devices and switches continued as well.