Thanks so much for your continued prayers for our new facility. I am so grateful for how you are diligent to go to our Father for the sake of the world.
Grace & peace,
Here’s a summary of December’s work:
- The concrete subcontractor completed the concrete risers, steps and slab on grade in the Auditorium.
- The metal stud subcontractor installed interior metal stud framing for all areas of the building and started drywall installations as well as wall insulation.
- The roofer installed the roof hatches and started the roof coping.
- The glazing subcontractor continued window installations in the Atrium area.
- The plumber completed the gas piping for the RTUs as well as starting rough-ins for the restrooms off of the Lobby.
- The fire protection subcontractor continued installing the sprinkler piping in the Auditorium and the Administrative areas.
- The HVAC subcontractor started up four RTUs for temporary heat and continued ductwork in the Auditorium, Administrative areas, and the Atrium.
- The electrician worked with the power company to energize the building. They also continued electrical rough-ins for the Auditorium, Administrative, Atrium, LP Kids areas.