Thanks so much for your continued prayers for our new facility. I am so grateful for how you are diligent to go to our Father for the sake of the world.
Here’s a summary of January’s work:
- The concrete subcontractor completed the steps in the Auditorium.
- The miscellaneous metal subcontractor installed the roof ladders.
- The roofer completed the roof coping and scuppers.
- The glazing subcontractor completed the last of the storefront window installations.
- The metal stud subcontractor continued installing interior metal stud framing in all areas of the building as well as insulating walls and hanging and finishing drywall.
- The siding contractor started the installation of the metal panel siding.
- The plumber continued rough-ins for the restrooms in the Administrative area, Lobby and LP Kids area.
- The fire protection subcontractor continued installing the sprinkler piping behind the stage in the Auditorium, in the Administrative Area and in the Lobby.
- The HVAC subcontractor continued ductwork for the rooms behind the stage in the Auditorium, in the Administrative Areas, in the Lobby and in the LP Kids area.
- The electrician continued electrical rough-ins throughout all areas of the building and continued building the sub-panels throughout the building.