Thanks so much for your continued prayers for our new facility. I am so grateful for how you are diligent to go to our Father for the sake of the world.
Grace & peace,
Here’s a summary of November’s work:
- Construction activities on site include the asphalt paving subcontractor installing the base course for the south and north parking lots.
- The concrete subcontractor prepping and installing concrete risers and steps within the Auditorium.
- The mason completing the block and brick for the dumpster enclosure.
- The metal stud subcontractor completing exterior studs and sheathing for the LP Kids area, continuing the interior metal studs for the all areas and starting drywall installation.
- The roofer installed the TPO roof for the LP Kids areas.
- The glazing subcontractor installed window installations for the LP Kids and Atrium areas.
- The plumber began running the gas piping for the RTUs.
- The fire protection subcontractor started installing the sprinkler piping in the Auditorium.
- The HVAC subcontractor set all RTUs, insulated ductwork in the Auditorium and Admin areas, and installed ductwork in the Atrium.
- The electrician continued electrical rough-ins in the Auditorium, Administrative, Atrium, LP Kids areas and worked on getting the building energized.