Thanks so much for your continued prayers for our new facility. I am so grateful for how you are diligent to go to our Father for the sake of the world.
Here’s a summary of March’s work:
- The concrete subcontractor is preparing to place concrete sidewalks.
- The roofer installed scuppers and downspouts.
- The siding contractor continued the installation of the metal panel siding on the Lobby and LP Kids areas.
- The metal stud and drywall subcontractor started the installation of the exterior GeoLam siding, completed detailing interior metal stud framing in all areas of the building, insulation of walls, drywall installation and ceiling grid installation.
- The painter continued priming and applying the first coat of finish paint to the walls throughout the Auditorium, Lobby area and LP Kids areas.
- The plumber completed overhead plumbing line installations and pipe insulation.
- The fire protection subcontractor continued installing the sprinkler piping in the LP Kids areas.
- The HVAC subcontractor continued ductwork for the LP Kids areas and started installing diffusers in the administration area.
- The electrician continued electrical rough-ins throughout all areas of the building and continued building the sub-panels throughout the building as well as started installing light fixtures in the administration area.