Welcome To Lifepoint Kids!
At Lifepoint Kids and we want you and your kids have a wonderful first experience at Lifepoint Church. Our staff and volunteers work hard to make your visit safe and meaningful.
If you plan on visiting Lifepoint Kids for the first time this Sunday, we recommend arriving 15 minutes before service begins. When you arrive, please come to the Lifepoint Kids check in desk, where friendly volunteers will help register your family. Our check-in process, background-checked leaders, and security team help to make our Lifepoint Kids environments safe and secure so that parents can enjoy our Sunday services. We look forward to meeting you this Sunday!
Littles – Birth to 2 Years
Caring leaders introduce babies and toddlers to God’s love by creating a safe, comfortable atmosphere. Two year olds experience Bible stories, videos, age appropriate activities that help them learn more about God’s love, and prayer.
Juniors – 3 to Preschool
Children ages three to five years will experience Bible stories, videos, fun worship songs with motions and movement, and age appropriate activities. Children are first introduced to meeting in small groups and beginning to build relationships with each other and leaders as they learn about God. By the time they are five years old, we want every child to know and believe these three truths:
- God made me.
- God loves me.
- Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
Crew – K to 5th Grade
Children in K to 5th grade experience high-energy worship, a chronological study through the Bible, engaging age-appropriate activities, and intentional small groups. A fun environment is the setting for kids to build strong relationships with each other and their leaders as they learn about God. When a kid transitions into middle school, we want that child to know and believe these three truths:
- God created me in His image.
- The Bible is God’s unified story of redemption through Jesus Christ.
- God wants me to share the good news of the Gospel with others.
In order to provide a safe environment for your children, we follow a strict check in process.
- At the computer check in stations, parents are issued a claim ticket with a randomly generated security code. Each child receives a name tag with the same code. Name tags should be displayed in a prominent place on the child’s clothing.
- We ask that parents check in their children at the door and not enter the classroom.
- You will need your claim ticket to pick up your child from the room.
- In the event that a parent must be contacted during the service, they will receive a text notification instructing them to come to the Lifepoint Kids area.
- Security members are responsible for monitoring the Lifepoint Kids area.
- All of our volunteers receive a criminal background check.
- Volunteers are never allowed in the restrooms alone with children. A fellow volunteer or leader must always be present if a child needs assistance.
In order to promote a healthy environment in Lifepoint Kids we ask that parents keep their child at home when any of the following are observed in their child:
- Any degree of fever in the last 24 hours
- Unexplained or contagious skin rash
- Hand, Foot, & Mouth Disease
- Chronic cough
- Chest congestion / Raspy Breathing
- Runny nose (yellow/green discharge)
- Pink Eye
- Parasites (nits, lice, mites, ring worm, etc.)
If a child is being treated with antibiotics for any reason, he or she should receive treatment for a full 24 hours before coming to Lifepoint Kids. Please understand that our Lifepoint Kids team is unable to administer any medication of any kind to your child.
Lifepoint Kids reserves the right to turn any children away if they display any of the above symptoms of sickness. If a child becomes ill, or displays any of the above symptoms while in our care, parents will immediately be contacted.