We look forward to seeing you in Lifepoint Kids. As a guest, we hope you and your children have a wonderful first experience. Our staff and volunteers work hard to make your visit safe and meaningful. Here are a few things to expect:
- We recommend arriving 15 minutes before the service begins.
- When you arrive, please come to the Lifepoint Kids Check In Desk.
- Friendly volunteers will help register your family. Each child will receive a nametag with a security code. Parents will receive a claim ticket with the same security code, which must be presented to the room volunteers when picking up your child.
- All of our volunteers receive a criminal background check.
Littles – Birth to 2 Years
Caring leaders introduce babies and toddlers to God’s love by praying for them and creating a safe, comfortable atmosphere. Two year olds experience Bible stories, videos, and age appropriate activities that help them learn more about God’s love.
Juniors – 3 to Preschool
Children ages three to five years experience Bible stories, videos, fun worship songs with motions and movement, and age appropriate activities. Children are first introduced to meeting in small groups and beginning to build relationships with each other and leaders as they learn about God. By the time they are five years old, we want every child to believe these three truths:
God made me.
God loves me.
Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
Crew – K to 5th Grade
Children in K to 5th grade experience high-energy worship, a chronological study through the Bible, engaging age-appropriate activities, and intentional small groups. A fun environment is the setting for kids to build strong relationships with each other and their leaders as they learn about God. When a kid transitions into middle school, we want that child to know three very important things:
- God created me in His image.
- The Bible is God’s unified story of redemption through Jesus Christ.
- God wants me to share the good news of the Gospel with others.
In order to provide a safe environment for your children, we follow a strict check in process.
- At the computer check in stations, parents are issued a claim ticket with a randomly generated security code. Each child receives a name tag with the same code. Name tags should be displayed in a prominent place on the child’s clothing.
- We ask that parents check in their children at the door and not enter the classroom.
- You will need your claim ticket to pick up your child from the room.
- In the event that a parent must be contacted during the service, they will receive a text notification instructing them to come to the Lifepoint Kids area.
- Security members are responsible for monitoring the Lifepoint Kids area.
- Volunteers are never allowed in the restrooms alone with children. A fellow volunteer or leader must always be present if a child needs assistance.
For the protection of our families, Lifepoint Kids is for well children only. Therefore, if a child has any of the following symptoms, please do not bring him/her to a class.
- Any degree of fever in the last 24 hours
- Unexplained or contagious skin rash
- Bleeding/wet diaper rash
- Chronic cough
- Runny nose (yellow/green discharge)
- Eye/ Ear infections
- Pink Eye
- Parasites (nits, lice, mites, ring worm, etc.)